Whether you play at the college or professional level, you’re a grade school or high school player looking to make the team or make all-state, or you are a complete novice looking to get in shape or play in a rec league. Your training will be completely personalized. We will analyze your skill level, needs, and goals to determine the best training plan for you. We can improve your skills (shooting, ball handling, passing, post moves, dribble moves), balance/body control, explosiveness, and strength. Depending on your goals we can utilize basketball training, plyometrics, weight training, kettlebell training, bodyweight exercise, and more.
For players looking to take their game to the next level
(Professional/college/top-tier high school players) We have a very different approach to training which goes beyond what you might normally hear or see. We believe basketball players are made not born. Basketball is a balance of physical and mental aspects and training should be crafted accordingly. We address the mental aspects by designing training to align with game situations, by moving athletes out of their comfort zone, placing additional stressors in certain drills, continued variation in day-to-day training, and more. The physical aspect is developed through intense work and continuous improvement in your skills: shooting/passing/dribbling/rebounding/defense, explosiveness/speed, strength, body control/balance…and endurance.
- We will always begin by completely tailoring our training to you. This will not be a canned approach used with everyone we encounter. We will thoroughly assess your skills, watch tape, talk to coaches/parents, and any other steps needed to develop our knowledge of you as a player.
- Sessions are intense and difficult…no time is wasted on the court. Training sessions will almost always be less than 60-90 minutes…and trust me…it will be enough. The sessions will include a lot of skill work, unique drills, plyometrics, weightlifting, balance work, mobility training, flexibility work, and various other items.
- We also provide guidance for off-court actions. Being a great player does not end when you walk off the court. You might spend 10% of your time in any given week playing basketball and training…if you think that 10% of the time is enough to make you great, you’re wrong. We will provide guidance on the mental aspects of the game, nutrition, recovery, and attitude
- Perhaps our biggest specialty is in building explosiveness. Depending on your goals and needs we can utilize a mixture of high intensity workouts, Olympic lifts, dynamic movement and stretching, and advanced plyometrics to take your explosiveness to an elite level. We can also provide video analysis of workouts…we can film your workout to point out subtle nuances of your jumper, handle, or anything else.
You better be ready to work hard!!!! Prices are listed at the bottom of this page, If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
For up and coming athletes
(Grade school/early high-school) Our focus will be slightly different. We will treat each hooper differently depending on a number of factors We will perform a skill assessment, discuss your goals, and tailor a program specifically to you. For younger athletes workouts are typically structured to center around basketball skills and fundamentals, balance, body-control, and coordination. As we get into the high-school athletes we start to mix in the training in explosiveness, agility, and strength. Training will be dynamic, fun, and constantly varied. We can mix weight training, kettlebell training, bodyweight exercises, and plyometrics into any routine where appropriate. Sessions are generally designed to last 60-90 minutes and the normal pricing structure is below. If you are interested in training and would like to work out a different structure please do not hesitate to contact us <
We will not forget about the up and coming and novice hoopers!
Whether you are looking to use the training as a workout to get back in shape, you have goals of reclaiming your high-school basketball days, or you just want to be able to play in a rec league. We can help. Come by yourself or convince a couple friends. Workouts will be dynamic, fun, and constantly varied. We can also mix some weight training, kettlebell training, bodyweight exercises, or plyometrics in with your training. We can also provide nutritional guidance. Sessions are generally designed to last 60-90 minutes and the normal pricing structure is below. If you are interested in training and would like to work out a different structure please do not hesitate to contact us.
1 session: $75, 5 sessions: $300 ($60/session)
* As with any exercise program. Consult your physician first, this is especially important for the individual over the age of 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems.
**Anyone under the age of 18 must have permission of parent/legal guardian before beginning